View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:36 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone ever needed a repair, but they already flashed another ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis View Post
You're a tech? Hm.. could I get a little insight from you on this problem for a second? Just trying to figure out if its something that can be fixed in store, or will they have to ship me one. The screen on my TP just started flickering and jumping around, it's pretty unusable at times. I've head it could be the battery, then I heard they would have to swap screens, then it's just plain bad, etc. . etc..

Any ideas?
It sounds like the screen would have to be swapped. if its a device you like except for the screen issue, i would have them swap the screen(if possible in that location), that way you can keep the device the way it is, then if you still have issues you can have the order a replacement.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"