View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:44 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd View Post
I told you incorrectly. Youtube should not require anything else to be installed, except maybe fullscreenplayer, nobody really knows, and all threads regarding youtube are clutterred with misinformation.

It does not work on this ROM, and I have spent days trying to fix it. Don't hold your breath.
also if you are building with the platform kitchen you will definately need to convert all of the browsing modules to files and maybe some of the other extended packages in the sys like widgets and adobe .... also try building without the browsingie