View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:00 PM
jstn76rs
Regular 'Geeker

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 6/17/09] v1.1c WM6.1 & WM6.5 FOR ALL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
Well that was an interesting night last night. First, I decided I wanted pandora and wanted to see if there was an updated cab, so I flashed back to the sprint rom. Sure enough there was (v. 1.1.10, the one posted on here was 1.1.4 or something like that, I have the cab if anyone wants it). Then I decided I wanted to do two more things. Upgrade the radio to 3.42.50 and update the PRL to 60652. So I flashed the bell rom and it also flashed the PRI. I figured nothing major so I flashed your 6.5 sprint rom. Yeah, it still said I was on a bell network and wouldn't get internet or call out. I noticed the PRI was 201_010 or something weird like that. So I searched and flashed the PRI to 203_003. Didn't help, still said I was on the bell network. Flashed DCD carrier settings rom, unfortunately the wrong one. I flashed the one intended for Touch Pros and the like. So I ended up with a REALLY weird PRI 1.3xx. Finally, I found a source for the 204_003 PRI and got it working again (after around 4 hrs of searching and changes etc.). None of this of course was your fault. Just my screwiness.

Anyways, I have to say this 6.5 rom freaking ROCKS. I have it nice and customized with Titanium Weather, Pandora and Resco Radio. All I need now are some games and I AM SET!!!!
Do you notice any difference with the newer version of pandora. And yes can you post the cab for it? thanks...