View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:39 AM
ali3nfr3ak
Halfway to VIP Status

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Yep, I guess that was it. My first new build of a new build of WM 6.5 (1st time creating one from PPCkitchen with a non supported build). Too bad it only had 11mb free on startup and kind of crappy but, it's a 1st...

I guess I keep reading to figure it all out....back to another rom till my replacement phone comes back in a day or 2...(gota flash back to stock)

Thank you for everyone here for providing these builds and helping ! It's been a battle but, I made it !!!
hey its good that u got it all sorted, dont forgot that we all started off at where u are, im no great cook by any means, i just cook for myself as telecom nz roms are not really in great demand lol , but just play thats the best way to learn, good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.