View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
remap softkey for iContact in TF3D

Forgive me if this has been beaten to death. I did a search and come up with a few threads but none of them seemed to work or resolve the issue. I see some referencing SoftKey Manager 1.1 w/ Touch Diamond mode support. I remapped the right softkey to iContact with this app but it doesnt change it in TF3D. The SSMaPa app .exe will not run on my system (perhaps because im Vistax64?) A lot of the other solutions I saw showed how to remap the softkey but ONLY if you were NOT using TF3D. There didnt seem to be a working current TF3D specific solution. The key mapping functions in latest iContact dont seem to address this either.

So, is there a .cab or reg edit out there that will allow you to config/remap either the right softkey or more specifically, the "all people" sofkey.

Its amazing how much better iContact is than TF3D's default. I cant believe I've gone this long without it. It's so much quicker to just tap a couple letters and have T9 spit out the only 1 or 2 names you could possibly have intended - then select from them. Scrolling a huge list is annoying when driving or something.

Last edited by Alpine-; 06-19-2009 at 12:31 AM.