View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:30 PM
etski
Regular 'Geeker

etski is keeping up the good worketski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [03/21/2009 Added Modified Icon Set] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before (probably because I don't have a touch pro)! Thanks Banzai! I've been using MichyPrima from XDA's BigHTCHome for a while on my diamond, even used it on indagroove's grooverom 5 with little to no problems. My only complaint has been rotate screen would freeze on the second rotate if you didn't delete and recreate the shortcut on every soft reset. I just installed your version and it also seems to have issues with this. Deleting the shortcut from the launch menu and recreating it seems to fix it, but I hate having to do that daily. Also, after I delete it, the rotate screen icon is not restored when the shortcut is selected! Any ideas why (on both questions)? Any fix(s) for this? The home tab customization option is a great addition (although it could be more readable). The only other issue is that when I set the clock to be on top in all screens, it supresses the battery meter. Any way to have both? HHC customization seems slick, but I don't think I'll use it. I saw a message which implies there's a v2 of HHC, does that work on VGA?

Don't forget to hit the thanks button when something helped you!

Last edited by etski; 06-18-2009 at 08:34 PM.