View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:17 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Build A Theme -- Make Some Money?!?

I'll work on one also but if you so choose, donate to the site instead!

Could be you'll want a bit of this a bit of that... there are sooooo many options though... I think it would be a good idea if you posted a few pics of the fonts you're thinking of, the colors and maybe the types of icons for the tabs.

I seriously suggest you check out the themes forum and most especially the "today screen" threads in both here and the TouchPro forum (interchangeable for hte most part).

Since you're on stock Sprint you need to decided if you want to keep the digital style clock or you want to move to the flip clock, do you want your background to be on all pages and have the ability to switch the home page at will to something different than the rest? Do you want to have the same background on all pages and have it change when you change the home page? Do you want to have a scrolling/panorama type of background.

What tabs do you use and/or will most likely use in the future if you're not using... so the icons can be made for all. Do you like transarency/glossy or solid?

BrennB