View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:19 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: S2U2 v2.00 is Now Available

I'm running Adrynalyne's 6.5 ROM v 3.6 and I still read 40% after an entire weekend of noderate use and no charging, and on a weekday with heavy usage I am still at 80% going from about 6AM until 11PM, so S2U2 really does not affect my battery much. In using this ROM I also have about 60MB free fully loaded (you think S2U2 takes memory, try igo8 out LOL).

I have tried everything I can think of and so far it is running well. The tweaks witht he lock-screen text are sweet, you can set a shadow or glow to the text, and apparently (haven't tried it yet) set it darker for light wallpapers (maybe that is what the shadowing is really for, but I will play around with it more).

The settings screen is very fluid, and eventhough I am not out to mimic any other device, it does look and act a lot like the 'other' phones settings, which works to our advantage here.

More to come as I test further!!