View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 04:12 AM
ezln0423
Regular 'Geeker

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolApathy View Post
Well After trying to search through the 2,300 posts I have yet to find the answer, so here I go (picture attached) when in landscape mode with this Rom the right side of the screen is cut off, which is a little annoying.

I am also interested in how to reactivate auto-rotation when I turn my phone sideways...

Since I'm making this post I'll throw in one more thing....

My wife has the same phone, I performed the same updates on it...Whenever she is on a call longer than say..15 minutes the phone literally locks up & I have to remove the battery to restart it. This does not occur with the stock ROM. Any thoughts?
that happen to me too lol.. i figured out tho its because you are using a costum clock i guess you cant use costum clocks since they are made for tf3d not tf3d2 just remove the costum clock and everything would be fine... i hope that helps

This post has been thanked 2 times.