View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 10:01 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
brief update, and a (rare) request for assistance from anyone kind enough to do so...

I've got most every thing worked out for the 8 series release, but i cant get platform rebuilder to build a rom for DIAM500...

If ANYONE with experience building roms for CDMA Diamond can provide me with their ROM folder, it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried the stock Telus ROM and the 2.00MR release from Sprint to no avail.

Hit me up on PM!
DAng, wish I could provide for the chef who provides for me, Good luck juicy, sorry no good here., but just some confidence boosting .!!!