View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:24 PM
scrosler
VIP Member

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bepe's EXTENDED Platform Rebuilder Kitchen tools by JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
What is this .... its Bepe's platform rebuilder kitchen ... I have modified the batch command file so that it basically do everything for you like building the rom then building the .nbh moving it to a RUU then running the update utility and clean of the old temp directory and files .... this is for advanced users

You will need the SYS of your choice and the MSXIPKernal of that SYS also you will need to move your OEM directory to this kitchen ... you will need to create your extended packages and move them into the EXT\Rapheal directory there are tools to create extended packages included (this tool will take existing user created oems and turn then into a extended package simply drag and drop your oem onto the ext_package_rebuilder)

THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE
Thanks Jack, going to check this out tonight. Looking for a change in kitchens. Do you have any good resources on how to convert from a basic bepe kitchen such as I use with the simple build OS? Basically what I would like to try is taking the ROM folder and converting it into the MSXIPKernel. Is that what you are saying we will need to do? Sorry if I sound ignorant on this.. Its because I am ;c) I've never played with XIP porting / etc so I may not be using correct terminology here. AS well, can you upload a fully populated kitchen so I can see how it works? I learn better from example / reverse engineering. (and if you could also compile my next base for me too... nah.. maybe thats asking too much... ;c)

Thanks again Jack! And more importantly thanks for sharing!

Donations always accepted but never expected!

Last edited by scrosler; 06-17-2009 at 03:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.