View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 02:56 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with a decision

Well, It depends on how long it will be before the PRO2 comes out, Ive not heard a definate date only rumors or hopes, and I do alot of searching on it.

Lets be real though, If they were both out of course buy the TP2, but is it worth holding out for maybe months? THe tp2 has a bigger screen and thats about it. I like the keyboard on the pro1 also better because the buttons are butted together and great for me, IMO the more it takes to travel, the slower the typing will be. IMO.

We, know not much about battery life but it seems to be about the same due to the larger screen that the 1500 mah battery will power. So it should equal out imo.

You lose the flash. Just yesterday I used it to take a naked pic of my girl in the dark.lol and to find a bolt by my car in the dark. (i love it.)

The speakers are great on the tp2, but why put them on the back like the original touch? It muffled the sound when layed flat.

And to make the screen bigger, that thing is pretty big, I dont know how well it would fit in the pocket.

same ram/rom same processer, same same same, what the?

SO, if ya gotta wait for a pro2, I say get the tp1, if the tp2 is already out, why not get the bigger screen if thats what ya looking for.

Last edited by Dragon2; 06-17-2009 at 03:03 PM.