View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 11:29 PM
Wunder
Regular 'Geeker

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad2 View Post
Anyone got pandora working on this rom? i got it working but it only plays like half a song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
Pretty sure that is ONLY for Mighty4. WM6.5 fix is, so far, to bake into a rom and NOT include HTC Comm Manager and include the Pandora cab that Ivan1 put together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I was just providing him with the post that wunder made claiming that he got it to work on this rom. Talk to him if you think he's lying
I cannot tell a lie!! Pandora is working excellently for me on this 6/09 MR5. Now that I'm home I can provide the 2 cabs that I'm using; I installed Pandoraconfirmed.cab first, and when I saw that the graphics were wonky, I unzipped the .exe from VGA-Pandora.zip and overwrote the pandora.exe in the programs folder.

I also did the TCP window reg edit: (HKLM\Comm\Tcpip\Parms\TcpWindowSize=98304) So that my help, but I would really like Mighty Mike to comment on this regedit, cuz his default window size is much larger, and I honestly don't even know what the hell a TcpipWindow is for anyhow lol!

Hope this helps!
Attached Files
File Type: cab pandoraconfirmed.cab (788.6 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip VGA-Pandora.zip (290.6 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Did I help? The is down to the right

Last edited by Wunder; 06-16-2009 at 11:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.