View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 03:40 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia 2 coming soon with big VZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandogg View Post
If this comes to Verizon any time soon, I will be pissed - that or I will steal one of my family member's upgrades and get the Omnia 2. Even if the only difference was the screen, I'll be pissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
I better start saving now eh?
I don't think this will be an issue, by the time VZW picks up on it, we will be past our NE2 and have plenty of time to save. To be fair though with Samsung/VZW history, it will most likely be pretty fairly priced....just look how cheap the Omnia came out, the lowest priced PPC at the time, and that was the cream of the crop for VZW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
I think the polygon looks butt ugly though. I never use the 4 way because it's redundant and cumberson why keep it AND make it ugly?

Also want to point out there is a OmniaII vid on youtube and the UI looks sluggish....nothing Adrynalyn can't fix though. Now I gotta hope he gets one too!!
Personally, I don't use the 4 way much either, but that is one thing I really like about the design, I think it is unique and adds character to the device.

As for sluggish, being as it is a pre-market version I don't think the vids are too indicative of it's true potential. The device can be tweaked like we do now, is upgradable to true 6.5 when it is out, and once we get ROMs cooking, I have a feeling it will even leave the Omnia wanting!!