View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 02:03 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

so its been a while since ive posted my experience with this rom. Lets start by saying ive been running this for about a month and a half now, and flashed every update so currently running 6-9. Lets start by saying they only get better every one. I have currently 0 grips or biznitches, no wierd things ever happen, the battery life is great, every single program i have works, and that like 66 cabs installed. I really dont see how it could get any better in a new release, except speed could always be increased but even then this is still lightning fast with all my cabs installed. I got a gps fix in about 2 seconds and the minimal screen freezing while playing a game with alot of tapping is gone in the 6-9 version (my only grip with 5-24). My buddy with a fuze wishes he had a cdma pro so that he could try the mighty rom because he has never seen me on a rom so long. So, im still torn betweeen getting a tp2 or stick with my tp1 (its not really a upgrade to me but a bigger screen and better keyboard, but then no flash, the speaker is on the bottom, older cpu etc) anyways, Mighty, please keep making roms for the tp1 people cause if not, that might be my reasoning to get a tp2 (to follow the greatness of your roms).

Anyways mighty, Awesome rom, no issues on my end.

Last edited by temperbad; 06-16-2009 at 02:10 PM.