Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 PM
djalbanian
PPCGeeks Regular

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Well juicy i dunno if remember my last post but im no longer in a dilema of rom picking, i stuck with juicy's beta since he informed me that the dialer was fixed. I am very impressed with the beta 3 version but as always there are a few bugs i found, which i can deal with it.

1) My gf name has a <3 in front of her name which keeps her at the top of my contacts and cause im a good bf lol she wishes, anyway when she send me a text on tfl when i try to click reply which means i dont have to go to all messages it potraits a diff name and ultimatly doesnt show the text she sent me and wont get my reply. I can read the message perfectly on tfl just cant reply, everything is good when i go to all mesages and then reply.
2) When i try to add favorite programs on tfl tab and i scroll thru the programs is lags bad...and pauses and i have to wait.
3) but not least, my sprint navigation is outdated and everytime i run it it asks me to update to latest version, it directs me on ie but never get the download file, never had this problem with mighty i always get the ir and it updates for me. This wouldn be a problem if i get the most recent sprint nav cab.

Other than that the rom works amazing, very happy with juicys work, amazing job, and amazing avatar once again, great *** and tatoo.