View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Thought I'd throw in my 2ยข
-Have you found a way to keep the insane speed, stability, & crispness of beta2 while keeping the feature repairs, like facebook-contact-linking?
-So far... beta2 is far more impressive to me. Mostly because it seemed like I could get away with trying a bunch of new programs, and even if they crashed, it would keep it's newly-flashed responsiveness.
-I hate to make this analogy but your Juicy8 beta3 feels more like a MightyRom: You got all the requested features working together but it's lost it's speed and stability (Am I wrong? Am I the only one?).

So... Thanks for releasing something, that alot of us were requesting, Especially when you kept having to rebuild the files.
And...Don't give in to the peer pressure bro, lol, Facebook integration would be sweet, but in no way is necessary!
Many thanks to your many hours.

LOL on the mighty rom comparison. Yeah, I feel the same way. I flashed beta 3, played with it for about 30 min. and flashed back to beta 2. You're right in that two is faster, more stable and crisper. Juicys working on it like he does. Hasn't let us down yet. Can't wait...