View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliens50 View Post
+1 to rename "Internal Storage" to "Storage Card" if the change was unintentional. If it was intentional and Juicy has his own reasons for it, I'll trust his judgment.

What sucked the big one for me on beta3 was not having .net 3.x cooked in as some of my sdconfig installations would lock up without it. I hard-reset about a half-dozen times trying to figure out which apps were locking up due to the missing .net 3.x.

Anyone know of a way to process the sdconfig without hard-resetting? I tried to manually execute autorun.exe and nothing would happen.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager\Profiles\ PCMCIA]
"Folder"="Internal Storage"