View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 07:38 PM
bam0112
PPCGeeks Regular

bam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good workbam0112 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Just wanted to post and say thanks for this fantastic ROM. I recently had to switch from verizon to alltel because my job moved me to an area w/o verizon coverage. I've been missing my Omnia ever since. I was content with the touch pro I replaced it with, but wasn't completely happy.....until I installed your 20090612 rom. This phone is absolutely amazing now!!!! I had all intentions to switch back to my Omnia once the merger completed (according to Alltel I can do switch around July 11), but now I'm not so sure. This is the first 6.5 rom I've tried on my touch pro, but the couple I tried on the Omnia don't come close to this.

I hope the Omnia cookers that might lurk here don't take offense to what I just said. None is intended. I understand/respect/appreciate all the work everyone here puts into what they do.

Anyway....Thanks again.