Old 06-15-2009, 05:56 PM
djalbanian
PPCGeeks Regular

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Whats up guys, i been alternating between mighty's and juicy's roms left and just cant seem to find happiness. I honesly love the xbmod, the landscaped, extra touchflo programs are amazing but i just cant seem to find happiness on the dialer, whats the point of having the contact bar on tfl if i cant call them. Mighty's seem to be the most stable but lately you cant see which programs your running unless u go to task manager. Soo yea...im really surprised to see how much better juicy's 6.5 with xbmod runs than mighty's 6.5 none xbmod. Much faster and smoother in my opinion, i think my tp hates me cause i just cant stop alternating between them, also like juicys avatar alot better lol shhh dont tell mike. I tried getting mighty reborn with a custom xbmod but that didnt work out so well. At the moment im at work and i forgot my usb and im trying to flash juicys again...o well. I just dont know, any experts can help me out on which rom is actually the best! Speed wise, stability wise and XBMOD!!