View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 05:13 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: Email on Mighty Rom 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
Make sure that in E-mail setup under Advanced Settings, you select something to the effect of "Keep on server" under the "When deleting messages" drop down. It's the advanced settings on the Automatic Send/Receive schedule tab.

I've used imap on gmail with MR 6.1 and always had my messages deleted off servers. In fact I probably would've been peeved if the messages didn't reflect what I did on my phone as that's the main reason I use imap. I don't normally use POP3, but I'm pretty sure I've seen people use that option while using the POP3 protocol.
Ok I am trying that out now...

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!