View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Baffles
Noob

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
SPB Backup / Email Account

I got a new Mogul under warranty, and transferred and ran a full SPB Backup. I was under the impression this would restore the phone to exactly how the other one was.

Well, apparently that's not the case. It restored all my settings and everything, but screwed up my email. SPB PhoneSuite and the SPB MobileShell Now screen both show the correct number of unread messages I had on the old phone, however messaging doesn't see the account (it only shows MMS and Text Messages). I tried to recreate the account, but it yells at me saying an account of the same name already exists.

So, what do I have to do to make it show my account? The stuff seems to obviously be there, so I think it's just a registry problem or something simple. Anyone have any experience with this?