View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:56 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Just installed the new ROM last night (finally). Have to say that beyond the SIP confusion (had to install both EZInput and FingerKeyboard and mess with the settings to get back address autocompletion), this is otherwise the tightest, fastest ROM I've used.

Better than that, though, is the fact that you've fixed the announce incoming calls function of Voice Command! How'd you do it? Is it a clear fix we should see (hear) from all future ROMs? I couldn't be happier about it. Sometimes I leave my phone plugged in (since battery life's so dreadful) and my headset in my ear, and outside of setting custom ringtones for every caller and memorizing them, or the messy regedit, this feature's the only way to accurately know who's calling. Whatever the case, kudos, and thanks again for an awesome ROM.

btw, any plans for a comparable 6.5 ROM for the Diamond? My wife's got a Diamond and is jealous of my setup. But I haven't found anything comparable in the Diamond forums.