View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:25 PM
jimfun
N00b

jimfun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwalkerX View Post
ok so does anyone have any idea about the freezing keyboard or screen staying off even when i try and hit the power key to use the phone. not to mention today i couldnt even hear anything through my earpiece and when i tried to use speakerphone that wouldnt even work. its very frustrating. i really like this phone but im one step away from turning it back to stock rom and getting a palm pre.
I have to +1 razor; your errors are unusual and must be caused by either not fully clearing (hard reset) memory after you flash, or conflicts with something you're loading after flashing. If you use a backup / restore program, please remember most of those re-write registry entired *after* you flash your phone. This can lead to lots of problems, and you should add programs and registry entires back carefully after you've ensured the stability of your phone.

The stock ROM isn't the end of the world, either. Palms rock, but you don't know what's out there for the Pre. And of course, there are no new ROM flash setups for the Pre (at least yet!).