View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwalkerX View Post
ok so does anyone have any idea about the freezing keyboard or screen staying off even when i try and hit the power key to use the phone. not to mention today i couldnt even hear anything through my earpiece and when i tried to use speakerphone that wouldnt even work. its very frustrating. i really like this phone but im one step away from turning it back to stock rom and getting a palm pre.
You've been experiencing very odd problems that no one else is. Have you done a hard reset? Have you redownloaded and reflashed the rom? Are you installing anything or changing any settings or doing regedits?