View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimicus View Post
Well, I changed the pagepool 24, renamed the rom file to DIAMIMG.nbh and copied it to the root of the internal storage on the phone. I checked the md5 hash for the hard drive copy and the copy on the phone, and they match, but when I enter the bootloader, it only gives me the serial/usb option. It won't load the rom from internal storage.

Any ideas? The file was packaged in a 7-zip file, and it seemed to extract properly, but I don't know any other way to check the unzipped rom is valid and not corrupt. I also noticed only 10 other people had downloaded 4.9a, so has anyone else been able to flash 4.9a from internal storage?
To flash from the internal storage, gotta do it a little differently: Pull the battery out from the phone and put back in. Press and hold down the back arrow button on the phone, and while holding down that back arrow press and hold down the power button and the down volume button. You should get a message stating to press the power button to flash.
This post has been thanked 2 times.