PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

drewmerl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Original Sprint ROM Needed - Have to do warranty exchage

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelastar View Post
i have 2 htc touch pro's and one wont work on the screen and it looked like the screen could just be replaced but the sprint store wants me to pay the $100 with my full insurance plan to get another one and the other HTc touch pro just needs a new battery as the battery in it just wont charge, i wanted to sell them on ebay for like $350 as i just got the New Palm Pre's from sprint the other day, so just so i can resell them i will have to pay $100 per phone and have them send me new phones just so i can sell them, unless someone on here wants to buy my 2 old htc touch pro phones from me and give me a resonable price as my account is my business account and i want just a resonable price for them you know that way i can at least make up for having to buy the new plam pre's. plus i told the guy that i was gonig to let my term run out so that i could then get the new HTC touch pro2 when they come out as i only have like 6 months left on my original term yet i noticed on my agreement that he put down that i had to get a new 2 yrs yet he made me pay full price for the phones if i had to sign a new full 2 yrs plan then i should have got these new palm pre's for the greatly reduced price dont you think?? i think i should have you know, but if anyone wnats to buy my 2 htc phones off me they have already been unlocked and one of them has the sSs program on it, and the other one had pyski3 program on it.
You kinda jacked my thread to sell your TouchPRO's.
This post has been thanked 1 times.