View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:42 AM
sunny1974
PPCGeeks Regular

sunny1974 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
h guys,i
downloaded this lastest v2 real zip file n opened it in my ppc6700. runing wm6 helmi radio 1.41. voice command 1.6 . followed instructions after reading thru this thread a few times. its getting a bit confusing. byka it wud be really nice if u kept all the files in the beginning of the thread.. like updated the latest file there.. there are too many versions in this thread. i assume the v2 real is the latest? have installed flashlite 2.1 and even macromedia player 7 even though i read its not not needed.
the file v2 real doesnt execute itself. do i need any other file for this? its not a cab file it just opens the various programs inside it. on clicking the cube .swf i just get a black screen which on clicking ok goes to the main screen. so the application is running but i dont see anything on it. do i need to run the program from a windows folder. i just opened it from my storage card thru the zip viewr. and do i need any additional file to open this except v2real.
did u update this file or its a replacement for the original file.
Byka u said u need microsoft net framework. now does wm6 helmi for apache 6700 already include that? how do i make sure coz its a huge file around 25 mb(prob will be much less on installing but still) and i dont want to load anything over 2 mb on my memory starving ppc.which has 18 mb of storage left. assuming .net cant be installed on the card.
sumone please help as this seems to be a nice program n i want it working and byka is prob doing a good hard job developing it.
thanks.