View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 05:22 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6.5 titanium weather issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
any particular reason you guys still run 3.1?
3.1 was the last version before showaco switched to the attitanium plugin installer and you had to pick your icon pack. i flash alot and restore my phone to about 99% with UC and that is including about 30 cabs and about 20 xml files plus a bunch of other random crap. anyways, the point is that it is a huge pain in the *** to try and restore the weather plugin with the icons i want plus the radar has never worked for my zip code. in order to restore it with the icons i want, btw, would require editing the cab itself anytime he released an update. so in short, i stuck with 3.1