View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 04:22 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Blackberry Emulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inmnbob View Post
Does a Blackberry emulator exist for the TPro. I changed jobs and they ony support the blackberry for email --hoping that I don't have to buy a new phone,

Bob
windows uses an exchange server to get emails immediately but i think that if your company is mandating blackberry then they probably won't give you the server address or domains required to run exchange or they may not even use microsoft i don't know. But blackberry's are still around because their email system can't be reproduced so basically a winmo phone will never be as good as a blackberry when it comes to emails and there is no program that can make winmo phones offer blackberry service.