View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Krayziepop
Regular 'Geeker

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop
hunterdg, I had to go through this with Sprint twice myself, so I think I may know the solution to your problem. Even after Sprint had attempted several things on their end to fix it, nothing worked. So the tech I had on the line told me to do a Master Reset of the phone. Before you do this though, you will need to go into the ##(MSL)# PST tool and get your MDN and your MSID (this will save you from having to call Sprint later to reactivate) I can't remember which ## code brings up the menu where you can do the master reset from... maybe someone else in here can shed some light on it. I would find it, but I am running colonel's hybrid rom on my Mogul, and most of the ## codes dont work... Anyway, once you get it master reset and it all comes back up, just ##(MSL)# back into PST and put in your MDN and MSID values you wrote down earlier and let the phone reset. Once thats done, the phone is reprogrammed and your first IOTA should work as normal now. The master reset wipes out ALL data on the phone, including your M.IP profiles and all provisional information. Basically its like pulling the phone out of the box again.

Its up to you if you want to try it... but thats more than likely what they will have you do anyway. It worked right away for me, so maybe it will help you out some.

Ok... watery eyes... itchy eyes... its gotta be time for bed.