View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Rourke Swift
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [May.30.09] *Silence Roms* [-6.1 -6.5 -Rhodium TP2 -Kitchens]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetApex View Post
I will try to use all of the main words in this post so it shows up when people search for the answer.

Using Rhodium, software that is installed after flashing (.cab's loaded by the user) do not show up in the remove programs setting. You can either use a tool like SKTools to remove it, or you can reinstall the same .cab again. It will state that it will remove the old version first. Let that happen, and then when it asks you where you want to install it, hit cancel. Thereby eliminating the old version and stopping the reinstall.

*added software not showing up* *can not remove programs* *can't see programs*
Ah, thanks. I figured it was a Rhodium thing. I searched a couple different times with various search terms, but wasn't hittin' it right.