View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:35 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehbob View Post
Hey guys, just seeing if anyone can help me out. I downloaded and flashed Mike's 6.9.09 WM6.5 ROM (Windows® Phone 6.5 CE OS 21731 Build 21731.5.0.20). I did a hard reset after I flashed and the customizations had no problem installing. After that is where things went downhill and the phone would lock up every time I was on the launcher screen. I knew something was up when I was unable to connect back to my computer via USB, the computer couldn't detect it. As of right now, the phone can only make calls and text. Even doing that it will lock up randomly. Does anyone have any idea what happened, if I had done something wrong while flashing, or if there is any way to get this phone to show up on my computer? (On the phone the power icon does switch over from battery to usb plug when I plug it into the computer, just isn't detected by the computer).

Thanks!
Did you flash the Sprint Shipped Rom before flashing to Mighty's 6.5? That tends to fix odd ball behavior.

You'll need to get into bootloader mode and flash the Shipped Rom, (if you didnt). If you did then it may have just been a wonky flash, and you'll need to flash again.

Last edited by TREmp77; 06-12-2009 at 08:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.