View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: [ROM](June 12, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.6 CE OS 5.2.21051(Build 21051 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
Always loved your ROMS on my VZ TP
i just finished customizing my TP with mighty to my liking but had to try your new one
looks great
one issue,
i use the scheduler on Clean RAM, to clean every 3 hours
so when the device is sleeping and the program runs, the Touchflo cant seem to start, sometimes when i click tap here to start touch flo 3d, it works, but mostly doesnt so have to soft reset
not an issue, as the ROM works wonders on my phone
maybe you had a suggestion( i have tried it with both clean RAM 1.3 and 1.5 and your 4.6 and 4.5 ROMS)
thanks again
Yea because cleanRam resets everything while the phone is running, and since the manila is using a Loader, and not the original booter because we still need a good working new phone canvas.