View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:40 PM
1999TL
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Anybody wanna beta test the next release ? About to build it now and could use a couple of "one on one" beta testers to look for things that I might have missed before I unleash ti to the main servers Im me if you do.... :P Handles can be found at the top of the post...
Internet works fine fresh off the flash on the new 6-12-09 rom. No need to install a carrier cab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhr View Post
hey buddy....desert.....
LOL, i see you're from Vegas. Plenty of outlets there for all the slots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
I hate to repost, but this got buried under a flame war and no one responded. If any of you have any fixes to this, please let me know.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.
-->I changed it under clocks and settings and it seems to be holding for now.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! I love this rom and it's perfect for a 1st time flasher!
1). Album 3.0 displays the picture in the best fit mode. It doesn't put a small pic in portrait then change it to landscape if you flip the phone. I actually like this better. I'd rather see the pic in best fit mode.

2). Try going to the settings in touchflo 3d and scroll down till you see G-sensor. Turn it off.

3&4 ). Maybe you need a hard reset, you have some weird problems. Don't back up old texts.

5) I mapped the clock to Tmail(msging) using ssmaho. I think the clock fixes add problems actually. Mapping it to something else like msging or G-alarm works fine. I prefer mapping it to msging b/c I use that more. Plus, G-alarm takes awhile to load.