View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 04:09 PM
robp23
Regular 'Geeker

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
I hate to repost, but this got buried under a flame war and no one responded. If any of you have any fixes to this, please let me know.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?
I think this maybe an issue the the Album Vrs cooked into the rom. But, I am uncertain. I will keep looking and Im sure others will chime in as well

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?I have not seen this before. Did you do install any cabs after you flashed the rom?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer.
Hoping someone else can chime in on this one.

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.
-->I changed it under clocks and settings and it seems to be holding for now.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! I love this rom and it's perfect for a 1st time flasher!
Did you do a hard reset after you flashed the rom? I will try searching more on some of these. If I find anything Ill post up. Maybe some other users will know some of the solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
Yeah lets keep this thread clean please, if you need to flame someone do it on myspace or whatever.
Thanks Chief.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"