View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:53 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Has onyone used this battery??

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
exactly why i sold my touch pro! cause between the 2 with this battery the touch was just too too big...on the diamond.. perfect size for my big hands..plus no more being tied to a outlet...lol

if the diamond had 2 things..3.5 jack and a micro card slot.for me it would be perfect..but there is always something missing from htc phones lol be it drivers, or sprint screwing with the design..or lack of common sense with the missing 3.5 jack. bah done ranting.,,oh yea the battery rocks.lol
Im with ya there, but I think its missing 3 things, the 3rd being the 350mb storage memory that the Touch Pro has.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS