View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:53 PM
JonV
Regular 'Geeker

JonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good workJonV is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Audio Player with Resume?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexluthor View Post
Yes, I have 5.3 and see that option now.

That allows it to keep the same place when I close the player and restart it, but I don't see if there's a way to keep my place when switching files, then switching back.

I'm starting to think that's not there automatically, but I could use the bookmark feature for that.

Anything I'm still missing?

I do like this player so far.
Sorry I must have crossed your wires or falied to explain myself. That's what I was trying to say: if you just want it to remember where you left off and restart there when you come back *into the player* then the free version and the option should do that. But then most players "should" do that though sometimes they screw up.

If you need to stop in mid-file, switch files then come back to the first file and restart, THAT'S when you need the bookmark feature of PM.

What I don't like about PM is the basic interface: locating and opening files, worrying about playlists, etc. That's why I haven't used it lately at all except for when I wanted to use bookmarks or internet streaming.

I see they say 5.3 is supposed to be more finger-friendly but I'm not seeing it yet.

*edit* I guess that's because I seem to still be running 5.2. Looking into that...

Last edited by JonV; 06-12-2009 at 02:56 PM.