View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Darkjedi
Jedi Master

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: getting a replacement from sprint...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirikr88 View Post
It amazes me to see all of these nice stories about sprint. Everytime i've had to take in a phone,which happened the most with my Mogul, it was like twisting arms to get any help or anything. When the last time my 3rd mogul started doing all the same crap as the first 2 i had to threaten to pay for and cancel all our accounts just to get them to talk replacement phone. I got the touch pro and its been great till recently. The vibrator broke and it developed the water/oil spots on the screen. I took it in they fixed the vibrator and told me the screen was a noraml thing on the phones so they wouldn't swap it...suffice to say im switching companies as of next friday.
I normally go to the corporate repair stores in either NYC or Boston. If I had a legitimate problem, I never had to twist arms to get them to replace it. Usually the deal was, I told them what was wrong with my phone, handed it over, came back in an hour and they would tell me that they have already placed an order for a new phone as they can't repair it. I come back a couple days later and they activate it for me in a couple minutes. I've done this process several times already as my Mogul had terrible problems after its first replacement as a refurb and once with the TP because of the keyboard issue. It's almost always the same process and ease, except for the one time my Mogul was completely dead and wouldn't turn on, that time they went to the back and activated a new phone right there on the spot.