View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 11 \ 21051 & 21806 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Thanks for the update, Calcu. However, I still have 1 problem that persist through all the last few versions of the kitchen. The Album tab will always say "No Photos Available." When I went back to stock, I checked and the tab was fine, picking up photos in DCIM and My Pictures and displaying them in the tab. However, when I flash the ROM I make in the kitchen (tried both Album 2.5 and 3.0), it refuses to show my pictures.

EDIT: Is the new Opera beta incompatible with the Merdinh Black Diamond-Touch Pro EzInput 1.0 SIP? Entering text in Opera always defaults to keyboard and trying to go back to EzInput doesn't work.

Are your pics in the \internal storage\DCIM folder? As for the SIP issue, I never tested that SIP with Opera 9.7 but I will now since I have to reflash to check the bluetooth issue, so I'll let you know

Last edited by Calkulin; 06-12-2009 at 10:48 AM.