View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 6/10/09] v4.2.1 WM 6.5 (SPRINT IS UP!!)

Well I have all the MMS's working

1. Arcsoft 5.0
2. sMMS 7.2
3. WinPM

Now all three are good here's the benefits of all...

1. Replaces SMS with SMS/MMS and allows Video, Voice, and Picture message just like it use to be. You can add pictures and videos like normal.

2. Nice program that takes some setting up on the users part, but is constantly being worked on and made better. It takes all the pictures and allows you to look at them all. It uses the website basically so you can send and receive. $5 for the Pro program.

3. WinPM is the Sprint's official Picture Mail put out for the HTC Touch. I prefer this one the most. It adds Picture Mail and Post to Service to Messaging program. This allows you to upload pictures and videos straight to popular websites like Myspace, Facebook, and YouTube. It also sends and receives picture mail. I'm not sure if it does video and voice as well.

Acrsoft is the original MMS, WinPM is the best IMO, and sMMS can be put in as a 2nd choice. Arcsoft and WinPM doen't work well together, but sMMS works with both well.

So if you can chose 1 which one would it be? And Would you want sMMS too?

(EDIT: I updated the Change Log)