View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Noblest
Lurker

Noblest is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Have you attemped a hard reset of the phone, and my storage (this removes phone programming), and then reprogramming it (*228 opt 1)
Adrynalyne, Glad you responded, have followed your work and look to use your new rom, once my move is over.

I am new at this as I've said to you before. I forget the difference between hard reset and soft reset. Again, first smart phone. I hit the buttom next to the power on button with my stylus. Then hit *228(i had forgotten about that). Once powered back up, I tryed my e-mail, Cannot connect to mail server, then I tried Opera, and I got error message, page cannot load, etc.

I'm worried that Verizon has done something to cut out my phone from accessing the net due to consumption. But, given the said "5gig" limit on verizon unlimited data plan before they do something, leaves me scrathing my head.

Fortunetly, I have not turned my modem in yet and was able to hook it up today for the COD 5 Map Pack 2 launch, thus I can answer this post tonigh. But, not tomorrow or the day after, unfortunately for the next few weeks.