View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:10 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Slide to answer and locking apps have always been an issue with wm6.5.

I still get a screen flicker when recieving a call, just before the S2A pops up. With that said, the stock sliders and lock for wm6.5 still work alot better than anything else out there. I was disabling the HTC dialer because of screen flickering on incoming calls.... Now I am learning to accept this tidious bug....

The lock on wm6.5 does work flawlessly for me, of course getting use to entering a password to unlock the screen...
Have you tried CSDevCtrl? It will apply the WInMo 6.5 lock when you turn the screen off or when you are on a call...just like S2u2. It then uses just the slide to unlock the screen. It works fairly well...but I am beginning to think it is what is causing my periodic freeze issue.

Since no one else seems to be having this issue...it almost has to be the cause!