View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:10 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Touch Pro 2 not worth upgrade, must read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepsamsung View Post
I only paid $1.05 for my Touch Pro back in March and The $100 rebate, so I got it for free. I gave Sprint back my problem Mogul which was purchased for negative $700 with all the free service and credits I got because the service in Myrtle Beach sucked!
I am waiting for a new windows mobile 7 phone with a 1 ghz snapdragon cpu and 512 ram and the larger oled screen. So I'm hanging on to my Touch Pro until then because if I upgraded everytime a new device came out, I would end up buying a new Phone every 6 months.
i dont see the problem here lol