View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Noblest
Lurker

Noblest is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

This one is for Verizon users; Of course I have the I910. I've unlocked the gps using the leaked rom, etc. I haven't flashed it since. I have however installed the cabs to get WMWifiRouter working so that I can tether it to my laptop. See, I'm moving and don't have internet access at home for a few weeks now due to the transition. Using the phone to tether to the laptop for internet is a great thing. My problem is that now my phone cannot get a data connection. It trys to dial the #777, but it won't go thru. I cannot get the internet, send pics, video, or audio. Only the phone part works. I've dialed the #777 number myself and listen'd. Basically it said I didn't have access and gave me an error #. Does anyone know of or had this same problem? I'd like to know if it is something I can fix before going to verizon for a solution. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: To save time, I have the unlimited data plan, the WMWifiRouter did work for a few days, I have checked my acct online and I have used 158mb in this current month and unlimited data plan still seems to be active, all bills are paid on time.

Last edited by Noblest; 06-11-2009 at 04:16 PM.