View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 02:56 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderwuss View Post
Ok, let me give you some more infor here. When I get a mms. It shows up in my inbox, but it just give me who it waas sent be the subject the category size recieved time and when it expires. and the keys on the bottem say download (which is greyed out) and the menu on the other side. anyone know what happening?
i get those too...what it seems to be is its showing you a message that it is trying to download. cus usually within a short period my phone goes off saying its downloaded a new pic mail and i open it up.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?