View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:41 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possible to "UnBrick" a Omnia???... On the iPhone it's possible, just wondering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOmnia81 View Post
I was curious to see if you brick your omnia was there a way or steps to "unbrick" it. I found a sequence to "unbrick" a iPhone but non as of yet for the omnia. I am thinking about flashing my phone but I don't want to put up with the headache if i brick it by accident.
Sure, if you have the money for the equipment and the knowledge on how to use it. Go to Modaco an d look in the Omnia forums for the Monahans sticky thread. That will take you to another site that has more info on this. It doesn't tell you what equipment you need the last time I read it but it does explain the software that is needed.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com