View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:32 PM
the7thson
Almost a VIP

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vlingo Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Ok here is the CAB i don't have time to break it down at work but here it is. Im not sure if it will run on 6.1 TP but i kno it won't run on 6.5. Ill give some updates soon... it pre maps buttons for use on the LG so thats one minor road block... Just as easy to set up as it was on my blackberry. It maps the cameras button for speech yet you tap it before u begin and when u end. i liked it better when you just let go of the button when you were done. Pretty responsive to text messages and web searches and easily opens applications. Ok ok you can use this if you have a ROM or kitchen with Patched keyboard dll. Da_G's kitchen for example he has the patched keyboard and you can assign what you want. But vlingo is buggy w/6.5. Fixed CAB Attached
Tried to install fixed cab on my Diamond, seemed to install just fine. When I run vlingo though, it asks me to map a key to it. i mapped press and old send key but it doesn't seem to take it.

It says "The button ??? is not assigned to Vlingo" and then all i can do is try again ro go back. Any ideas?

Thanks!!