View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Since Drybonz has stopped development of his ROM, I will be looking at releasing the new Taskbar in CAB form a bit earlier than planned. One thing I am looking at is changing the battery, and adding all the GSM icons. This will take me a bit, but I think you guys will like the end result. As a treat, I may even (time permitting) get my icons for the Notification Manager worked into the various matching Titanium plugins. Maybe...

Once I've completed this, I'll see if I have the time and energy to get the latest versions of TB 3 and TB6 Elite converted to QVGA for 6.5. Those will more than likely be my last QVGA conversions as I am looking to pretty much work on just VGA/WVGA WM6.5 going forward. I've even given some thought to learning how to cook a ROM. Now if that doesn't scare everyone...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!