View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 06.09.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21731 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Ok so I am clear, I just read about 20 pages back. For the most part, another successful ROM from Mighty Mike.

*The new updated ROM 06.09.09 is faster than prior ones left at normal PagePool.
*There is a ez input cab that needs to be installed to make texting work.
*The rest of the cabs or options for texting are also posted on the first post.
*Less lag-time on keyboard, but 3rd party app is the only way to eliminate completely.
*There is a loss of radio strength with new 6.09.09 upgrade?

Am I missing anything else....... No need to post all the improvements, we can all clearly see the difference.

Not sure where the ezinput install need is coming from. Texting worked for me fine. You WILL want to install the sms160.cab to get your text input limit back up to 160 characters. There is also a basic regedit to get the To field to pull contacts from your phonebook or from previous entry. But that's it.

As for the radio...no problems here. Running on Sprint 1.10 and haven't had any signal strength issues. It's just that switching from the stock skinny bars to the big ones makes it look like you have less signal.